The META Tactical APEX-Series Carbine Conversion Kit is the world’s first pistol to rifle bullpup style conversion kit allowing you to shoot your pistol further and more accurately than ever before with the most responsive and compact platform ever created. Designed, developed, and tested to be the most versatile and innovative conversion kit on the market while complying with all laws and regulations.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Bullpup design allowing for rapid target acquisition in a compact rifle platform
- 16” drop-in replacement barrel
- Lightweight at just 3.25lbs + weight of stock firearm (1.5lbs average, unloaded)
- Ambidextrous design with shell deflector, ambi mag-release, and ambi non-reciprocating charging handle
- Supports suppressor height sights
- Compatible with most aftermarket slides as well as optics ready/optics cut slides (without optic mounted)
- Built-in cheek rest allowing for a consistent cheek weld
- Compatible with most AR15 flat-top A2 style grips
- 6-position adjustable stock
- M-LOK accessory system on handguard with a NATO picatinny top rail
16″ DROP-IN BARREL
Slim, ultra-lightweight design, precision machined with a black nitride finish and stunning engraving
LIGHTWEIGHT / SLIM PROFILE
Chassis Weight: 2.771 lbs; Barrel weight: .454 lbs, Muzzle weight: 0.022 lbs, TOTAL weight: 3.25 lbs
Aluminum Full Length Picatinny Rail, Steel Charging Handle Assembly,
Quality Rugged Fiber Reinforced Polymer
M-LOK slots at three, six, and nine o’clock positions for mounting pic rails or M-LOK accessories
I’ve tried nearly all of the popular carbine conversion kits and have had mixed results. The Apex on the other had is pretty amazing. It was accurate, ergonomic, and reliable. The added length and weight of the barrel had be concerned that there would be cycling issues and the fact that I’m left handed made me unsure if I’d made the right choice in selecting a bullpup style kit like the Apex, but I can confirm that not only did I not have a single malfunction, but it was comfortable and pleasant to shoot even as a lefty. I like that they included a spare trigger pin and a muzzle device, as it shows an attention to detail and that they value their customers. The installation is easy and the build quality is great. I’m interested to see what else they come up with.
I liked it so much….I bought another one for glock 21 .45 acp
It was very cool. Well made. Very easy to install and uninstall. Easy to use. Also turns heads at the range.