Warranty and Returns Policy
For your convenience, registration can be completed directly from our website (www.MetaTactical.com) twenty-four hours a day. You must register your product within 30 days of your purchase. Upon registration, you will receive a coupon for a discount on your next purchase… so register as soon as possible! Should you not have access to our website, please call or email us for registration assistance.
WHO IS COVERED?
The original owner (with valid proof of purchase).
WHAT IS COVERED?
Any defect in materials or workmanship (performed by Meta Tactical) encountered during normal use.
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY PERIOD?
30 days for an unregistered product; One (1) year extended warranty from the date of purchase if registered within 30 days of purchase.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
Damage to the item caused by:
- Improper maintenance or failure to provide proper care and maintenance in accordance with the user manual.
- Alterations/modifications performed without the written authorization of the Meta Tactical Service Department.
- The correct or incorrect installation of other third-party manufacturers’ products.
- Normal wear; tear; and/or corrosion.
- Accidental discharge, careless handling, and/or misuse.
- Barrel obstructions.
- Use of incorrect ammunition or ammunition other than new/or not loaded to SAAMI specification.
- No +P, no corrosive primers.
- The Meta team has extensively tested re-manufactured ammo. Re-manufactured ammo varies in consistency and may affect your firearm functionality in and out of the APEX chassis.
- Failure to follow the instructions and warnings in the user manual.
Warranty remedy options are listed below and at the discretion of Meta Tactical:
- Replacement Parts
To take full advantage of this warranty, please register your Meta Tactical product by clicking the button below. If you have any issues, please call or email us for assistance. For new product purchases, please complete the online warranty registration within 30 days from the date of purchase.
NEW PRODUCT GUARANTEED SATISFACTION
Meta Tactical is 100% committed to customer satisfaction and guarantees against manufacturing defects. If you have any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-612-424-2714. Meta Tactical will make every accommodation to repair or replace your product as quickly as possible. Valid proof of purchase will be required for all returns or exchanges.
If you experience an issue with a Meta Tactical product, regardless of where it was purchased or if it is still under warranty, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help rectify the situation. If the product was not purchased directly from our website, we will replace any manufacturer’s defects, but can not provide a refund.
Products that are damaged or have been used will not be accepted. Returned items in unused condition with their original packaging are subject to an 18% restocking fee.
RETURNING YOUR META PRODUCT
Steps to Return Product to Meta Tactical:
- BEFORE returning ANY products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and distinctly write it on the outside of the package. We will NOT accept packages without an assigned RMA number and they will be returned to sender.
- To expedite the process, please enclose a brief note including:
- Name, address, phone number, and email of the sender
- RMA # (Please also write the RMA# on the outside of the box)
- Description of the problem you are having
- Any other information which you feel may be helpful.
- Pack the product in its original box if possible. If a similar suitable box is used, care should be taken to protect the barrel/muzzle from breaking through. Always pack with the assumption that the product will undergo rough handling during transit to Meta Tactical.
- If your return is a valid warranty return/exchange and an RMA# was issued, a USPS shipping label will be provided via email. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the printed return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized USPS drop-off location or Mail Box.
- If your return is NOT a warranty return, the product will be returned at the owners’ expense.
- Please send all Returns to:
META Tactical – Returns
- Please send all Returns to:
If there is a question about whether the product should be returned or parts could be exchanged or purchased, please call (612) 424-2714 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time and ask for the Service/Warranty Department or email email@example.com.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY LAW SHALL IN NO EVENT EXTEND BEYOND THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE PURCHASE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT, WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.